We were very pleased to be nominated for the Bloggers Recognition Award by Travelerswhispers.com last month, and now its our turn to nominate 15 other bloggers whose work we like and want to highlight.
What is a blogger recognition award?
This award is passed from blogger to blogger, and is designed to highlight blogs which we find interesting, and that people have invested time in
The Blogger recognition rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers you want to pass this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them, and provide the link to the post you created.
How our blog started
When we left the UK on our 1 year trip we started out simply wanting to keep our friends and family up to date with what we were doing. Since then we’ve added in some new parts with travel advice, and also are using the site to showcase Steve’s photography
2 Bits of advice for other bloggers
- Get your own domain name- but for goodness sake don’t fall into the trap we did and get it from the company who host your webpage because it will cost you to get out if you ever need to.
- Check how your site looks on a mobile device. Most people will read your blog on a mobile device, it needs to look good on a Smartphone or Tablet
Our nominations are:
- Incidental Nomad
- Path Uncharted
- Travelling through Life
- Norm Behind
- Italian Trip Abroad
- Love & Layover
- Momma To Go
- I Am Dan Elson
- Pinky Piglet Land
- Globe Jamum
- Destinationless Travel
- Alfa Travel Blog
- Jaipur Thru My Lens
- Young Traveller
Now its time for you guys to go and share the love. Good luck!